Natural Color Enhancer
For All Fresh & Salt Carnivores
San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze-dried Krill contains high levels of protein, Omega-3s, and astaxanthin (a natural color enhancer responsible for the vibrant colors of aquarium fish). Krill is the perfect food choice for large marine and freshwater fish because they provide essential nutrients that help maintain high energy levels and wellness. Freeze-dried krill are all-natural and easy for fish to digest, so they produce less waste and your aquarium stays cleaner.
- Daily nutrition for all large freshwater and marine fish
- Approximate average size: 1”-1.5”
- Contains high levels of proteins, Omega-3s, and natural color enhancers
- Easy to use, does not cloud water when fed as directed
- Ideal for all large freshwater and marine fish including cichlids, piranha, catfish, Koi, turtles, triggers, puffers, groupers, eels, lionfish, and others
Freshwater Carnivores: cichlids, piranha, catfish, Koi, turtles, and others
Saltwater Carnivores: triggers, puffers, groupers, eels, lionfish, and others
Presoak before using. Feed often, but only what can be consumed in three minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Never overfeed. Store unused portion covered in the jar in a cool, dark, and dry place.
High levels of both marine derived proteins and amino acids (some of which are known to act as a natural feeding stimulant), marine derived omega-3 polyunsatured fatty acids (EPA & DHA form 20% of total fatty acids) and astaxanthin, one of the carotenoids responsible for the bright coloration of fish and crustaceans.
Crude Protein (Min) 58.0% Crude Fat (Min) 17.1% Crude Fiber (Max) 3.0% Moisture (Max) 8.3% Ash (Max) 16.0% Phosphorus (Min) 0.5%
Available Product sizes
.50 oz (14 g) jar SKU# 71305
1 oz (28 g) jar SKU# 71310
2 oz (56 g) jar SKU# 71320
4 oz (113) jar SKU# 71340
16.63 oz (475 g) SKU# 71390